In a few days, the ports of Lorient, Brest and Saint-Malo, emblematic of the veil, will be reunited on a flag of Britain, the Nautic 2019. With the Brittany region, they will present this that will make the current nautical and maritime 2020.
Installed in Hall 1 of the parc-expo of Porte de Versailles, the different partners of brittany will welcome a wide audience (professionals, practitioners, and tourists) in order to highlight the latest innovations designed into their territory and to promote destination Britain around major appointment maritimes to come.
From 7 to 15 December, the flag of Brittany will organise a programme of meetings bringing together several players in the boating and offshore racing.
Faithful to the Nautic of Paris, Brest Métropole, Lorient Agglomeration, Saint-Malo Agglomeration and the Region of Brittany will be promoting their news water and offers from businesses in their territory through a program of meetings : round tables, pitching to companies, presentations of nautical events… so Many opportunities to give the floor to skippers, business leaders, project leaders, and elected officials that will illustrate the richness of Brittany in the field of boating and offshore racing.
Among the activities offered during these 9 days of the fair on the pavilion in Britain, visitors will notably discover, Monday, December 9, between 11 h and 12 h, a sequence of pitches from companies who will present their innovations : products or services facilitating the access to the practice of nautical and participating in the ecological transition and solidarity of the sector. Among the companies who have answered the call :
• ADD Technology (56) propulsion system that is innovative, contributing to the development of speed in the field of pleasure and brings a gain in terms of stability and comfort for the crew,
• Axyomes (29) : a solution of Management of Sports Activities, complete the registration, to the management of the fund and the transfers in accounting,
• Blue Lines (56) : A second life for the neoprene ! Repair material neoprene, technical creations, and accessories from wetsuits used for surfing, diving…
• BSB Marine : Oscar Smart vision, safe browsing ! (29) : a camera head of the mast to the avoidance of obstacles in the sea,
• IRMA (Regional Institute of Advanced Materials – 56) : System E for the small chandlery nautical eco-designed at base of oyster shell and biodegradable polymer,
• The Freighter (44) : launch of a device auctions interactive for boats
• Liboat (22) : Go over everything and everywhere thanks to this market place community that allows professionals and individuals to get together and hire a boat, share activities or outputs activities, share in the costs of navigation or for free, book of walks and cruises on all water bodies,
• Nautic Lib : a system of rental of water sports equipment, lightweight, self-service,
• Tiwal (56) : the Tiwal 2, a sailboat new generation, which is assembled in less than 20 minutes, can be transported in a small car, fits in 2 bags and follows the desires of the big and the small,
• Utopik (35) : The project Utopik® allows you to design and manufacture in Britain, the first surfboards recyclable aluminum in closed loop (via the in recycling schemes that are already existing).